How To Find Cheap Flights To Manila With Cebu Pacific
- Simply hit ‘search.’ We’ve compared every online travel agent and flight provider out there to find the cheapest Cebu Pacific flight tickets to Manila. And with us, there are no added fees what you see is what you pay.
- Change your dates for the best rates. If youre flexible on your departure dates, choose whole month when you search for flights. This shows you the cheapest month or even the cheapest day to get flights to Manila with Cebu Pacific.
- Set up a Price Alert. We’ll let you know when the price of your flight to Manila goes up or down so you can book when the time is just right. You’re even able to watch specific Cebu Pacific flights.
Book Your Cebu Pacific Flight To Guangzhou With Peace Of Mind
- Check Cebu Pacific safety scores. From mandatory masks to social distancing, you can now see the measures major airlines are taking on their flights to Guangzhou to keep you safe. Start searching to see for yourself.
- Find flexible flights. Some airlines now have flexible ticket policies so you wont lose out if your flight has to be changed or cancelled. If there are any Cebu Pacific flights to Guangzhou with a flexible booking policy, you’ll see these clearly when you search.
- Get COVID-19 insurance.Want travel protection that covers COVID-19 too? It’s available as you book your Cebu Pacific flights with us. Get an instant quote and 24-hour support, wherever you are.
Canceled Cebu Pacific Flight Due To Covid
UPDATE: In line with the governments extension of the enhanced community quarantine in Metro Manila and other parts of the Philippines, Cebu Pacific has also canceled flights scheduled on May 16-31, 2020.
Cebu Pacific has canceled ALL domestic and international flights until May 31, 2020. This is in addition to the cancellation of flights from March 19 to May 15. The move is in line with the governments extension of Enhanced Community Quarantine covering Metro Manila and the rest of Luzon in an effort to stop the further spread of Covid-19 .
To double check, you can see your flights status on this page.
If youre one of the passengers affected, you have three options, all of which can be easily done ONLINE.
- Rebook the flight for FREE. You can book the flight on another date . You can only rebook once.
- Transfer the amount to Travel Fund. Travel Fund is Cebu Pacifics virtual wallet, where you can temporarily store the amount you paid so you can easily use it again to book another flight. Refund may be requested if unused after one year.
- Request a refund. You can get a full refund of the amount you paid for. The refund process is easy, but it takes longer for the refund to reflect on your account.
Well discuss each in detail below.
WHAT’S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
Don’t Miss: Is Trustage Life Insurance Any Good
How To Find Cheap Flights To Manila Ninoy Aquino With Cebu Pacific
- Simply hit ‘search.’ We’ve compared every online travel agent and flight provider to find the cheapest Cebu Pacific tickets to anywhere in the world, including Manila Ninoy Aquino.
- Flex your dates for the best rates. If youre flexible on your departure dates, hit Whole month as you search. You’ll see the cheapest month and even the cheapest day to fly to Manila Ninoy Aquino with Cebu Pacific.
- Set up a Price Alert. Got your eye on a specific flight to Manila Ninoy Aquino but not quite ready to book? No worries. We’ll let you know when the price of the flight goes down or up so you can book when the time is just right. You can even watch specific Cebu Pacific flights.
How Do I Contact Cebu Pacific By Phone
There are several ways to get in touch with them. You can get hold of the airline companys customer service staff via Facebook, Twitter, Guest Feedback Form, and Mail. All of these can be found on Cebu Pacifics Contact Us page. Alternatively, you can also talk to the staff via their , available from 7 am to 10 pm daily.
Don’t Miss: Is American Income Life Insurance Legitimate
Can I Sit In The Exit Row With My Infant
No, lap children and/or infant seats are allowed in an Exit Row and that all passengers in an Exit Row must be at least 15 years of age. In addition, infant seats are not allowed in the row directly in front of or directly behind an exit.
SeatGuru was created to help travelers choose the best seats and in-flight amenities.
Who Can Use The Travel Fund
If you book the ticket when you are logged in using your get go account, the travel fund will be available on your account. It means, when you want to use your travel fund you should logged in to your account. The fund can be used to book a flight for anyone provided that the owner is one of the passengers in the new booking.
On the other hand, if the person who booked the flight is a guest, meaning he/she did not logged in to Cebu Pacific, the money will be attached to one of the passengers of the booking. The Travel fund can be used to book a flight for anyone given that one of the passengers of the original booking is included.
You May Like: How To Get A Life Insurance License
Getgo Redeemed Flights How To Get Copy Of Ticket Itinerary And Avail Add
Last updated by 1PisoFare on April 26, 2017
This is a guide on how to get a ticket copy of redeemed flight paid via GetGo points and how to add services to the confirmed booking.
Members of the Cebu Pacific reward program GetGo at times are treated to free flights promos, wherein points are used to pay for the ticket. Sometimes the points needed for domestic and international flights can be as low as 10 points, or high like 20,000++ points for flights to South Korea.
For those redeeming flights using GetGo points, make sure to screenshot your eticket itinerary, the booking reference number and details of the flight should be clearly shown. You need to provide these info when you contact the airline for any flight updates, changes, and concerns.
What if you successfully redeem a flight, but did not avail of prepaid baggage, and later on you want to add it to your booking. What should you do?
If you were able to redeem flights using your points from GetGo, you will notice that when you log-in to Manage Bookingtab of Cebu Pacific Air website, that there is no clickable link where you can view your itinerary. In comparison, other confirmed bookings have a clickable link that says View Booking. See this as sample:
Because you cant access your GetGo redeemed flight on the Manage Booking section of Cebu Pacific website, you wont be able to avail of additional services like baggage allowance, seat selector, travel insurance, on your own.
There Are Multiple Passengers In Our Booking Are All Of Us Entitled To Use Travel Fund
Heres what Cebu Pacifics Terms has to say about that:
Multiple passengers named in one Itinerary Receipt will have the option to create a single fund that may be redeemed by anyone in the record or to split the fund to allow each passenger on record to get his share. Except for this instance, the airline will follow a one booking-one Travel Fund policy. A single Travel Fund cannot be created out of multiple bookings, as the Travel Fund is associated with the passengers booking reference and not with his name.
Read Also: Does My Car Insurance Cover Broken Windows
Travel Insurance Rates In The Philippines
Lets have concrete example from Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific Air coverage for their basic travel insurance and the rates.
Cebu Pacific Air Travel Insurance Plan Coverage and Rate
The Basic Protection offered by Cebu Pacific TravelSure gives you these benefits:
- Trip Cancellation curtailment up to P50,000
- Loss of Baggage up to P50,000
- Personal accident insurance up to PHP1,000,000
- Medical Expenses coverage is applicable to round-trip tickets only.
Then, you can upgrade the basic protection to include Baggage Protect, Fly Me Next, Year-Round Protect.
*Full coverage details from Cebu Pacific / Malayan Insurance.
How much is a BASIC PROTECTION coverage of Cebu Pacific? Depends on the destination and if one-way or round trip. We tested for round trip Manila to Taipei to Manila flight and the cost of travel insurance in Cebu Pac is P400 per passenger for Basic Protection. While their Fly Me Next offer travel insurance rate cost P800.
We also tested for one-way Manila to Taipei Basic Protect fee is P300, while Fly Me Next fee is P500.
Philippine Airlines Travel Insurance Plan Coverage and Rate
PAL Travel Insurance gives you the following benefits, subject to the full terms and conditions of the Group Policy covering their plans.
Coverage for medical expenses due to accident or sickness during your trip.
24-Hour Emergency Medical and Travel Assistance
Protection for non-refundable travel expenses if your trip is cancelled
Travel accident protection
Review Of Cebu Pacific Air
- Seat comfort
Cebu pacific is extremely budget with no frills attached!! Yep flights are cheap but I would definitely pay more to fly with another airline in future. It was an 8 hour flight with no inflight entertainment and no USB charging points for your phone – ensure you have enough battery and entertainment with you! I was particularly disappointed to be denied my 1l bottle of water I had purchased once through airport security at the final check in point!! Having flown with Cebu pacific from Sydney to Manila and having no trouble like this I had prepared for the flight only to have it taken at the last minute. At no point during the flight was I offered water and arrived in Sydney extremely dehydrated. Not ideal.
- Seat comfort
Cebu provide a budget service with no frills which is perfectly adequate for a short flight from Sydney to Manila. The aircraft appeared to be fairly new but the seats on the international flights are absolutely awful. Extremely hard with little padding and very painful after a few hours. Crew were reasonably attentive on a full flight but one toilet was not working at take off, which is extremely bad as it puts pressure on other toilets on board. Check in and boarding of our flights were well managed and schedules were kept to fairly well.
- Seat comfort
- Seat comfort
You May Like: Visa Rental Car Insurance Review
How To Convert Your Ticket To A Travel Fund
If you already decided to convert your ticket to a travel fund, you can follow our guide below.
- Go to the Cebu Pacific Website. Click the Manage Booking on the top portion of the page.
- Enter your booking reference number and your family name or the family name of the passenger. If you use your get-go account when you book your flight, sign in to your account first.
- After you enter your booking information, browse down and click the option Buy add-ons, Rebook, or Cancel for Travel fund.
- Tick the Cancel Flight box and press continue. Check the box again for the scheduled flights you want to cancel. After that an amount of the travel fund and the terms and condition will be shown to your screen.
- Confirm your Travel Fund. Then, thats it. You successfully transfer your ticket to a travel fund. You can receive an email from Cebu Pacific stating your travel fund credits.
How To Redeem Promo Codes And Vouchers
Many Filipinos most-awaited time of the year is their Piso fare promo for domestic flights. If you have missed the promo and still want to book flight tickets in advance, save some bucks on your fare by using Cebu Pacific promo codes exclusively provided to you by iPrice! Here is how you can redeem and use their promo codes from our coupons page:
Don’t Miss: What Does My Anthem Dental Insurance Cover
How To Make Your Cebu Pacific Air Booking Easier And Faster
- View and print your Itinerary Receipt
- Change or cancel your booking
- Purchase prepaid baggage
- Check-in for flight
- Check flight status
Step 2: Add Guest ListMy Guest ListAdd Guest Name First NameMiddle NameLast NameBirth DateSave Step 3: Add Credit Card/sAdd CardMy CardsBilling AddressStep 4: Book a FlightBook NowStep 5: Printing IR, Purchasing Bags and Add Ons, Change or Cancel FlightsMy BookingCurrent BookingsCompleted TravelsView BookingCurrent BookingsPurchase BagSmallStandardMediumLargeNote: The rates stated above are for Regional flights only. Charges for Domestic flights are cheaper. Purchase Add OnsChange FlightsNote: Rerouting can also be done under this option, ergo Current Booking fields are changeable. It only becomes unchangeable if the fares availed are under promo .Cancel FlightsWeb Check-In48 hours up to 4 hours before departure timeLogin Manage BookingWeb Check-InP.S. Images on this post are screenshots from Cebu Pacific Air‘s website, which I took and edited. Names, flight numbers, and dates of travels were deleted to protect the identities of those included in the sample.
How To Find Cheap Flights To Jakarta With Cebu Pacific
- Simply hit ‘search.’ We’ve compared every online travel agent and flight provider out there to find the cheapest Cebu Pacific flight tickets to Jakarta. And with us, there are no added fees what you see is what you pay.
- Change your dates for the best rates. If youre flexible on your departure dates, choose whole month when you search for flights. This shows you the cheapest month or even the cheapest day to get flights to Jakarta with Cebu Pacific.
- Set up a Price Alert. We’ll let you know when the price of your flight to Jakarta goes up or down so you can book when the time is just right. You’re even able to watch specific Cebu Pacific flights.
Recommended Reading: 2-15 Insurance License
How To Find Cheap Flights To San Jose With Cebu Pacific
- Simply hit ‘search.’ We’ve compared every online travel agent and flight provider out there to find the cheapest Cebu Pacific flight tickets to San Jose . And with us, there are no added fees what you see is what you pay.
- Change your dates for the best rates. If youre flexible on your departure dates, choose whole month when you search for flights. This shows you the cheapest month or even the cheapest day to get flights to San Jose with Cebu Pacific.
- Set up a Price Alert. We’ll let you know when the price of your flight to San Jose goes up or down so you can book when the time is just right. You’re even able to watch specific Cebu Pacific flights.
Travel Insurance Offered By Cebu Pacific
Personal travel insurer TravelSure now covers Cebu Pacific passengers with a few clicks of the fingers! Not only can you pay for comprehensive personal accident and emergency medical insurance coverage online through any Megalink ATM card, for added convenience you can now pay the premium over-the-counter at any RCBC branch nationwide. To know more about Malayans TravelSure, you may call telephone number 242-8888 or visit www.gotravel.com.ph.
Search Site Via Google
CebuPacificAirlines Dot PhunofficialCebuPacificAirlines.Ph
Read Also: Insurance Company Open On Sunday
How To Get Travel Insurance
A Travel Insurance can be purchased and arranged the same time you are booking for flights. Most airlines offer travel insurance as an add-on during booking.
- Philippine Airlines offers travel insurance thru PNB General Insurers.
- Cebu Pacific Air has a tie-up with Malayan Insurance for their Travelsure offer.
- Air Asia has their Tune Protect Travel.
Some airlines allow their confirmed passengers to still add travel insurance up to 4 hours before flight departure through their respective manage booking sections.
Now, what if you dont want to get the travel insurance directly offered by the airline, can you buy elsewhere, like go to another company for your travel insurance? The answer is Yes.
Example: You can go to any SM Business Center and buy travel insurance from them. This mall chain offers Insure ME which stands for Insurance Made Easy. This travel insurance offering is a tie-up among The SM Stores, BDO Insurance Brokers, Inc., and Pioneer Insurance.
You can also go to your trusted travel agency and secure your travel insurance from them.
Other popular insurance companies for travel insurance includes Blue Cross Travel Safe, BPI and their Travel Care Insurance, AXA Philippines Smart Travellerproduct, and many more options in the insurance market. *You can also buy discounted travel insurance rates during travel expos and events.
*Some insurance companies offer their travel insurance products via online buying like AXA Philippines.